Terms and Conditions
Relating to the website www.highspeedrail.org.uk whose address is at 2 Icknield Court, Back Street, Wendover, Bucks HP22 6EB email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to use this website to post content or initiate communications which are unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, illegal, discriminatory or which we may consider objectionable.
- You agree that any comments posted on this website will stay on topic, will not contain spam, and will not contain copyrighted material without the owner’s consent.
- You agree not to falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity
- You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- You agree not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through this website; not to post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content, for example putting an address in a name or title field; and not to interfere with or disrupt this website or servers or networks connected to it, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to it
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any damages, whether direct or indirect.
- You agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless the owners of this website and those acting on its behalf from any damages, whether direct or indirect, resulting from your use of this website.
- Any requests or complaints should be sent to us at the address above
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.